0 comments

Friday's Favorite...Sally Hansen's french tip kit

Published on 3.19.2010 in

During the summer I love to have cute looking toes. 

And for some reason, I've always liked french tip toenails.

Last year, I found this at my local Wal-Mart.
(Have I mentioned how much I love Wal-Mart?)

Anyway, the set comes with a french tip manicure "pen".

The pen has a tip like this...















...that glides on smoothly.  Sometimes you have to do more than one coat, but it's definitely easier than making sure a normal nail polish brush actually follows a straight line. 

It's been a great investment and makes it easy for me to whip out a cute manicure in no time.

*Sally Hansen hasn't paid me to write this.  I just like the product.  But, if they want to pay me, I'd be happy to take the cash. 

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "Friday's Favorite...Sally Hansen's french tip kit"

Add Your Comment