1 comments

Friday's Favorites...boob pads

Published on 3.12.2010 in , ,

Men, avert your eyes.  It's about to get interesting.

In keeping with the theme of boobs and leakage, I've decided to offer one of my nursing favorites for this Friday.

Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads













These things are amazing.  They're like mini diapers for your nipples.  Ultra thin, so they don't show up like giant nipples under your shirts, and they wick moisture away from your body so you don't chafe.

Yes boys, if you're still here, nipples can chafe.  Hurts like heck.

They come in individually wrapped packages, so you can throw them in your diaper bag and never worry about them getting wet.













They're also are slightly contoured so it's not like trying to get a flat piece of material to wrap around a spherical object.













More expensive than the Gerber brand, but well worth the money.  I've actually washed these before and they come out all fluffy and full, but never break open.  The inside of them is similar to what's inside a diaper, so it doesn't leak out unless you are REALLY leaking (and probably not feeding your child).  

Fabulous!

**Lansinoh has not paid me for this.  I just like these.  Stupid FCC rules.**

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

1 Response to Friday's Favorites...boob pads

March 12, 2010 at 1:25 PM

Those are great...but I bought some very similar that you could wash and reuse. Saved lots of money and I loved them. They were soft and wear made out of actual material with padding.

Just saw that you have washed them. That is great. I didn't know you could do that with these.

Add Your Comment