0 comments

monday's week in review...

Published on 3.15.2010 in , , , ,

Now that I'm on maternity leave, it seems I'm getting to do more fun stuff than I normally do.  Thus, my "weekends" in review have now become "weeks" in review.  

So, this week included baking a cake...













...for a friend's 25th birthday party...













...cooking wings with a recipe from this fabulous person...













...supper from friends that are fabulous...













...catching up on sleep...













...coffee, to help catch up on sleep...

...a child sleeping during the day and staying awake at night...













...the beginning of March Madness (Rock Chalk)...

...talking to family...













...bathing in the baby bathtub...













...messing with my camera...



















...and trying not to get pissy with the announcers during the Big XII Championship (seriously, it's Aldrich not Adler).

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "monday's week in review..."

Add Your Comment