0 comments

Monday's Weekend in Review...

Published on 10.11.2010 in , , , , ,

This weekend included a cutie in camo...

























...sitting on a car...

























...and sitting in a car for a trip south to see this guy...


















...(we really missed him)...


















...with this girl...

























(Thanks again KG!)


The minis got to meet new cousins...

















...that love to shop! (score!!)...


















I saw my very first soccer game (sheltered...I know)...


















...and Mini #1 bonded by showing AM exactly what boys are made of...


















...while Engineering Man and I signed on the dotted line for this...

























Prayers that they accept our offer!!

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "Monday's Weekend in Review..."

Add Your Comment