0 comments

Thursday Things that break my heart...

Published on 10.28.2010 in , ,

This was written a while back...sorry for the delay...but fitting for this week as we make our big move...




Mini #1 does not do well in new situations.

Not at all.

So, I've been trying to explain to him that we'll be moving to Texas.  He's excited to go, even declaring, "MOMMY.  We go NOW."

Unfortunately, I've been trying to also explain that we'll be living in a new house.

"No Mommy.  We live in my house." (our current one)

"Well buddy.  You see we can't live in our house.  We can't move it to Texas."

"Yes we can."

"How?"

"We just have to PUSH it there."

(heart breaking as I say) "I don't think I'm strong enough to push it there buddy."

"Daddy will help us."

Oh hell. This isn't going to be good.

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "Thursday Things that break my heart..."

Add Your Comment