1 comments

Thursday's Things I crack up over...

Published on 10.14.2010 in , , ,

AM is my cousin's second grade daughter.

She lives in Fort Worth, and I'm thoroughly enjoying getting to know her.

This past weekend we were discussing Halloween and what the boys were going to be.

(btw...she's going to be an Indian princess...really, she just wanted to be an Indian so she didn't have to explain her costume to EVERYONE, but...Indian princess is what was at the Halloween store, so she decided she'd deal...

...again, she's fabulous)

After telling her what  mini #1 was going to be, she asked what mini #2 was going to be.

I really haven't decided yet, but she had the perfect idea.

"Tell everybody he's actually your dog you've dressed up as a baby."

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

1 Response to Thursday's Things I crack up over...

October 14, 2010 at 7:48 AM

Awesome! Too funny!

Add Your Comment