1 comments

Monday's Week in Review...

Published on 10.08.2012 in

This week included a trip through one of these developments...
DSC_0344


...GORGEOUS!...

...a birthday party at the jump house...
Untitled



...some chilly baseball weather...
upload



...but Mini #1 did awesome...
upload



...learning how to drive...
Untitled



...and watching some of the air show from a neighbor's backyard...
DSC_0417


DSC_0367



...have I ever said how much I love my long lens...
DSC_0391



...'cause I do...
DSC_0384



...the season's first fire...
First fire of the season...



...exhaustion...
Untitled



...and a new long-term house guest!...
Untitled


My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

1 Response to Monday's Week in Review...

October 8, 2012 at 3:04 PM

The fact that he still uses that blanket brings tears to my eyes. Happy tears! :)

Add Your Comment