2 comments

P90X...Week 15. *Final (?) results*

Published on 10.02.2012 in

I didn't do this post right away after we were done with P90X because I wanted to see how I did after I wasn't working out for an hour a day. 
 
We finished P90X two weeks ago and since then I've been trying to run at least once a day and lifting twice a week.  The lifting hasn't been going well, but the running has been amazing!
 
I've still consistently dropped about a half of a pound a week.
 
And now, without further ado...the photos...
 
FYI...This is the first time I've had a two piece on since I had my kids. 

Please be kind.  :)

Day 1...
DSC_0344

 
Day 105...
DSC_0266


 
Day 1...
DSC_0343


 
Day 105...
DSC_0267


 
Day 1...
DSC_0342

 
 
Day 105...
DSC_0268


 
Day 105...
DSC_0269


And now for the numbers.

I didn't share in the beginning, but I weighed in at 159 pounds when I started this process.  I'm now 146 and SO much healthier.  I'm at the lowest weight I've been since high school...  eeee....  I feel fantastic and really miss working out when I don't do it.  Heck, I even ran on a treadmill and lifted weights at the hotel gym when I was at the conference last week! 

This isn't the end though.  These pictures should be titled Day 1...118 to go until the wedding!! 

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

2 Response to P90X...Week 15. *Final (?) results*

Shawna
October 3, 2012 at 9:46 PM

Wow! Congrat! If you're not loving lifting, come do the Body Pump class at the Y with me. It's weight lifting in a social setting. So hard! Sore for days! So addictive! M,W,F 8:30 am.

October 4, 2012 at 4:31 PM

BUMMER! I work Mondays and Wednesdays or I totally would... :/

Add Your Comment