0 comments

Friday's Favorite Things...iPhone's Yellow Pages

Published on 10.23.2009 in ,

Moving to the "big city" meant I had to learn to get around quickly.  Enter the iPhone and the amazing Yellow Pages app.




















(I need to stop here and say that I need to give props to Engineering Man for this one.  Of course, he was the one to talk me into getting an iPhone.)

All you have to do is enter whatever you're looking for into the Yellow Pages app.


Then hit Search. (I know; pretty basic, huh?)

The next page you get includes the option to add it to your contacts, call it, or click through to the next page.

On the next page you can call the organization, add as a contact, look it up on the web, or my personal favorite, you can click on the little blue car that takes you to this page:

Ah...my second favorite iPhone app, "Maps".

God bless Maps.  It's saved me more than once.

Got an iPhone?  If so, what's your favorite app?

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "Friday's Favorite Things...iPhone's Yellow Pages"

Add Your Comment