1 comments

Ugly babies...

Published on 10.14.2009 in , ,


If you've ever been pregnant, you realize the anxieties associated with carrying a child.  Will the baby be healthy?  Will I be a good mom?  will he/she grow up right?  Will they have good morals?  Will I scar them for the rest of their lives by continuing to have sex when I'm pregnant?  (Uh, yea.  Just wait 'til you pregnant.  If it doesn't cross your mind, you KNOW it'll cross your husband's.)

And then the real kicker...will I have an ugly baby?

I know what you're thinking, and NO, I don't believe all kids are cute. I'm dead serious when I say that some babies are just plain ugly.

No, I'm not evil and say, "Oh, what an ugly child." How dumb do you think I am?
(By the way, pregnancy hormones are the least fabulous thing in the world.)

But I do not lie and tell them, "Oh, what a pretty baby."  I say something more like..."OH, he looks just like his daddy." (teehee)

Apparently God found it in his heart to not torture me with an ugly looking child.
I have a cute kid.  I mean, really adorable kid.  Just look at that face.
















Seriously...I have a cute kid. 

Thank you Jesus.

Now I'll just be praying about the second one...

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

1 Response to Ugly babies...

Erin C.
October 15, 2009 at 1:49 PM

My sis-in-law also had a super cute kid the first time. At her shower for the 2nd, she said her main concern was since #1 was so cute, that baby #2 (a girl), "would be a troll." Needless to say little Evie is probably cuter than her older bro. :)

Add Your Comment