0 comments

Monday's Weekend Review...or..."Yes, I'm nesting"

Published on 10.12.2009 in , ,

Being pregnant I've discovered has led to the inevitable nesting.

On the "to do" list for this weekend?

My maternity clothes:


And Mini #1's dresser and bed for his new room:


(No "before" picture for the bed could be found as...well, let's just say it used to be a stack of wood in the garage.)


What was accomplished:


(yea for organization!)




















 Can you tell which project I'm not done with yet?

The bed needs to be upholstered and I'm going to paint circles on the dresser yet.  We're going for an outer space theme in his room.  Wish me luck finding bedding for that one...and...if you've got any ideas, make sure to pass them along.

Tutorial/more information on Mini #1's platform bed tomorrow.

What did you accomplish this weekend?

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "Monday's Weekend Review...or..."Yes, I'm nesting""

Add Your Comment