0 comments

Monday's Week in Review...

Published on 1.16.2012 in

I sat down this morning to do my week in review and realized I hadn't taken a picture this week.

Well, scratch that, I did...they were all of crocheted stuff!  :)

So, a week in review without pictures...sorry about this!!

The week included the beginning and end of potty training...Mini #2 is still in diapers...

...a picnic at the park...

...movies with daddy...

...Mini #1 reading "S...T...O...P... Stop" on our bike ride...

...really getting in to working out and still not losing a friggin' pound...might be that chocolate cake we had laying around...

...70* days in Texas...

...and LOTS of crocheting!!

Check back tomorrow for some super fun news!!!

Oh, and there will be some on Wednesday too!!

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "Monday's Week in Review..."

Add Your Comment