0 comments

Monday's Week in Review...

Published on 1.23.2012 in ,

I of course, again, forgot my camera more often than I had it.  

Awesome, right?

So, here's what I took pictures of, and I'll try to do better this week. 

The week included learning to do dishes...
DSC_0637

...a trip north from this...
DSC_0651

...to this...
DSC_0652

...Ri-dic-u-lous!!!...

...we danced with a caterpillar...
DSC_0663

...and learned to stand on our head...
DSC_0674

...all by ourselves...
DSC_0685

...even mini #2 got in on the action...
DSC_0681

...Papa made some improvements to the hideout...
DSC_0693

...that included this cool bucket...
DSC_0694

...and well, when you're an electrician, you HAVE to have an electrical plug...
DSC_0696

...we stomped in the snow...
DSC_0704

...and followed Papa...
DSC_0709

...went sledding...
DSC_0713

...before passing out...
DSC_0740

...and blowing up ships with cousins!!...
DSC_0741

...the rest of the weekend including driving, seeing Wichita friends, and having a blast at church before FINALLY taking down the "winter" decorations...
DSC_0747

I think coming back to 70* weather made me happy to put some red up.  Updates on house decor will be up this week!

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "Monday's Week in Review..."

Add Your Comment