0 comments

This one time while Facebook stalking...

Published on 1.18.2012 in

...I came across a post of an up and coming photographer in the Seneca, KS area.

I'd been following her Facebook page...Capture (Photography by Kayla Stallbaumer)...ever since a friend of mine had his son's pictures taken by her.

Gorgeous photos by the way, and just the type of photographer I would want my pictures taken by.

Anyway, she had happened to say she was looking for diaper covers...

*lighbulb*

After a couple of quick email exchanges, we'd worked out a fantastic idea, and now she'll be using my stuff as props, and will be "selling" them in her studio!!

Be on the lookout for some awesome promo shots.  Oh, and while you're at it, click on the link above and follow her page on Facebook!

And Kayla...thanks for being so great!!

Your first package is on its way!


My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "This one time while Facebook stalking..."

Add Your Comment