2 comments

Thursday Things I Never Thought I'd Hear...

Published on 1.19.2012 in ,

Mini #1 was running circles in the living room, slamming in to my chair and stopping.  I'd then ask him a question, to have him give me the "answer password".  Then, I'd put down my footrest and he'd go past.

One question was...

"What's mommy's favorite drink?"

(I thought his answer would be coffee as I drink it EVERY morning...and he knows mommy's not happy without coffee...  Nope... he went a different route...)

"Alcohol."

Well played, child...well played.

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

2 Response to Thursday Things I Never Thought I'd Hear...

January 19, 2012 at 11:04 AM

BA HA HA HA HA. If only that child had been around when we used to play "the game!"

January 19, 2012 at 11:11 AM

Oh my goodness. Wouldn't that have been HILARIOUS???

Add Your Comment